Online Payments through Your Association’s Web Portal
Online Payments via your association Web Portal allows you to initiate one-time assessment payments using your chosen bank or credit card account. This method is a variation of the one-time payment option of Mutual of Omaha’s Online Payments that pre-fills most of the account and property information on the form. Just like Online Payments, this arrangement is between you and your association’s bank. Neither your association nor Trestle has a role in setup or management of these payments and has no visibility of the arrangement.
Why Pay your Assessment via the Web Portal?
- Most of your account and property information is pre-filled.
- No checks to write.
- Secure assessment payments.
- Privacy. Trestle does not have your banking information.
- Same day payments (not guaranteed). Payments entered by 5:00 PM Phoenix, AZ time are usually processed the same day. Use the one-time payment if you ordinarily pay by personal check or bank bill-pay, but its too late to mail your payment in time to avoid a delinquent fee.
- No fees. There is no charge for this service.
- Make a one-time payment.
- Choose to pay via your bank account or a credit card. A convenience fee will be charged by the bank for all credit card payments. See the fee schedule on the bank’s payment page. Cards accepted are Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. Credit card payments may only be made on-line. We cannot accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Please refer to the bank’s Terms and Conditions linked at the bottom of each page of the Online Payments page.
If you have created an Online Payments profile–or have even begun the process–you will no longer be able to complete payments through your community’s Web Portal. If you wish to delete your Online Payments profile, please call Mutual of Omaha Bank at 1-866-800-4656.
To successfully register, you will need information from your payment coupon. If you don’t have a payment coupon, please contact Trestle. The Management Company ID requested on the form is 5510.
To use this payment method, go to the My Community page and login to the Web Portal using the widget in the left margin. Once logged in to the Web Portal, select Pay Account.
If you want to make automatic payments, but want Trestle to setup and initiate payments for you, please visit the Automatic Payments page.