Online Payments through Your Association’s Web Portal
Your association's Web Portal interfaces with Mutual of Omaha's website to make Online Payments. This allows you to initiate one-time assessment payments using your chosen bank or credit card account. This method is a variation of the one-time payment option of Mutual of Omaha’s Online Payments that pre-fills most of the account and property information on the form. Just like Online Payments, this arrangement is between you and your association’s bank. Neither your association nor Trestle has a role in setup or management of these payments and has no visibility of the arrangement.
Why Pay your Assessment via the Web Portal?
- Most of your account and property information is pre-filled.
- No checks to write.
- Secure assessment payments.
- Privacy. Trestle does not have your banking information.
- Next day payments (not guaranteed). Most payments submitted online are received the following business day. Use the one-time payment if you ordinarily pay by personal check or bank bill-pay, but it's too late to mail your payment in time to avoid a delinquent fee.
- There is no charge for this service if using your bank account info to make an eCheck payment. (Credit card payments are subject to a $15 service fee by the bank.)
- Make a one-time payment.
- Choose to pay via your bank account or a credit card. A $15 convenience fee will be charged by the bank for all card payments. This is a charge from the bank, not by Trestle. Cards accepted are Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. Credit card payments may only be made online. We cannot accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Please refer to the bank’s Terms and Conditions linked at the bottom of each page of the Online Payments page.
If you have created an Online Payments profile–or have even begun the process–you will no longer be able to complete payments through your community’s Web Portal. Please visit Mutual of Omaha's website directly at https://www.mutualofomahabank.com/community-associations/MakePayment and log in with your Mutual of Omaha Online Payments profile. If you wish to delete your Online Payments profile, please call Mutual of Omaha Bank at 1-866-800-4656, option 2.
To use this payment method, go to the My Community page and login to the Web Portal using the widget in the right margin. Once logged in to the Web Portal, select Pay Now under your account balance.
If you want to make automatic payments, but want Trestle to set up and initiate payments for you, please visit the Automatic Payments page.