Online Payments allow you to initiate assessment payments on your schedule and from your chosen bank or credit card account. Payment of your assessment via Mutual of Omaha’s Online Payments is among the most reliable and secure methods by which to make your assessment payments and is among the least expensive payment methods for your association to process. This arrangement is between you and your association’s bank. Neither your association nor Trestle has a role in setup or management of these payments.
- No checks to write.
- Predictable and secure assessment payments.
- Privacy. Trestle does not have your banking information.
- Next day payments (not guaranteed). Use the one-time payment if you ordinarily pay by personal check or bank bill-pay, but it's too late to mail your payment in time to avoid a delinquent fee. Most payments submitted online are received the following business day.
- There is no charge for this service if you use your bank account info to make an eCheck payment. (Credit card payments are subject to a $15 service fee by the bank.)
- Ability to create a secure profile that stores your HOA account information and your payment methods. This is a one-time task that eliminates data entry for each payment. Creating a profile takes five to ten minutes.
- Choose to pay via your bank account or a credit card. A convenience fee (currently $15 per payment) will be charged by the bank for all card payments. This is a charge by the bank, not Trestle. Cards accepted are Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. We cannot accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Schedule recurring payments on your schedule. Pick a payment day that works for both you and your association. With a profile already created, it takes about two minutes. Stop recurring payments at any time.
- Schedule a one-time payment.
How to Enroll
Please visit Mutual of Omaha's website directly: https://www.mutualofomahabank.com/community-associations/MakePayment
You will also need the following information to make payments, which can be found on your statement:
- Management Company ID: 5510
- Association ID: Three- or four-letter abbreviation for your association, found at the bottom of the statement
- Account Number: Ten digit number, found on the top right corner of your monthly statement
This payment option is similar to making Web Portal Payments. It is more flexible but slightly more complicated to configure. Please feel free to contact us directly or Mutual of Omaha's customer service number at 1-866-800-4656 option 2 if you have further questions.
If you want to make automatic payments, but want Trestle to set up and initiate payments for you, please visit the Automatic Payments page.