Online Payments allow you to initiate assessment payments on your schedule and from your chosen bank or credit card account. Payment of your assessment via Mutual of Omaha’s Online Payments is among the most reliable and secure methods by which to make your assessment payments and is among the least expensive payment methods for your association to process. This arrangement is between you and your association’s bank. Neither your association nor Trestle has a role in setup or management of these payments.
- No checks to write.
- Predictable and secure assessment payments.
- Privacy. Trestle does not have your banking information.
- Same day payments (not guaranteed). Use the one-time payment if you ordinarily pay by personal check or bank bill-pay, but its too late to mail your payment in time to avoid a delinquent fee.
- No fees. There is no charge for this service.
- Ability to create a secure profile that stores your HOA account information and your payment methods. This is a one-time task that eliminates data entry for each payment. Creating a profile takes five to ten minutes.
- Choose to pay via your bank account or a credit card. A convenience fee (currently $10 per payment) will be charged by the bank for all credit card payments. Cards accepted are Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®. We cannot accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Schedule recurring payments on your schedule. Pick a payment day that works for both you and your association. With a profile already created, it takes about two minutes. Stop recurring payments at any time.
- Schedule a one-time payment.
How to Enroll
This payment option is more flexible and more complicated to configure than the similar Web Portal Payments. As a result, it has caused homeowners to be confused about which option they are using or have used in the past. If you believe this is your best payment option, please contact us directly for additional enrollment information.
If you want to make automatic payments, but want Trestle to setup and initiate payments for you, please visit the Automatic Payments page.