Trestle’s community management services for active-adult communities supports the social and security needs of homeowners in their golden years.
Through accurate and timely recordkeeping, experience utilizing city and county resources, along with the ability to assist homeowners in navigating unfamiliar technological systems, Trestle’s Active Adult Communities Practice excels at meeting the needs of age-restricted communities.
As an experienced Team, the Active Adult Communities Practice is prepared to proactively guide Board and community members through the creation of user-friendly resources, common-area maintenance, safety considerations, homeowner assistance programs and more.
CMCA, AMS, PCAM
Caitlin leads Trestle’s Large-Scale and Active-Adult Practices. Joining the community management industry in 2014, she has managed a 1,500-home master association and previously served as a Vice President of Community Management Services. With the support of her experienced Team, Caitlin is equipped to serve their distinctive client associations she oversees.
Caitlin has earned her Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), Association Management Specialist (AMS), and Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designations. She serves a volunteer for the Washington State Chapter of Community Associations Institute (WSCAI), has contributed to the chapter’s journal, and presented at statewide educational events.
- CA Day (Washington State Community Association Journal, December 2020)
- Tech Tools: Social Media Help without the Headache (Washington State Community Association Journal, May 2020)
- Community in 120 Characters (Washington State Community Association Journal, September 2018)
- Building Strong Communities Through Volunteerism, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, April 2021)
- Difficult vs Different: Leading Diverse Communities in Our Changing World (Community Association Day [CA Day], November 2020)
- Technology Tools to Make Managing Easier, (Managers Only Meeting, October 2020)
- Why Does My Neighbor Do That: Diversity in Our Communities, (Managers Only Meeting, December 2019)
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Board Members, (Community Association Day [CA Day], October 2019)
- Community Associations Institute (Professional Community Association Manager [PCAM], 2020)
- Community Associations Institute (Association Management Specialist [AMS], 2019)
- Community Association Managers International Certification Board (Certified Manager of Community Associations [CMCA], 2017)
- Texas A&M University (Community of Respect Trainer Certification, 2016)
Community Associations Institute Continuing Education Courses
- M-100 The Essentials of Community Association Management
- M-201 Facilities Management
- M-202 Association Communications
- M-203 Community Leadership
- M-204 Community Governance
- M-205 Risk Management
- M-206 Financial Management
- M-350 Manager and the Law
- M-370 Managing Developing Communities