My-Community Web Portal
Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal is an internet-based information center where owners and board members can access information quickly and efficiently, anytime, anywhere.
Owners can now do the following any time of day or night.
- Change your contact information
- View your assessment account history
- Pay your assessment (key Association information is pre-filled)
- Report and track a maintenance issue
- View compliance history
- View/print Association documents such as meeting minutes, budgets and financial statements
Board Members have additional capabilities in their own secure area.
- Invoice review & approval
- Maintenance work orders for the entire community
- Compliance violations for the entire community
- Delinquencies and collection activities
- Other information in support of key decisions
To Create Your Portal Login
- Click to Register as a new user
- Type in your community name and select it when it pops up
- Enter your email address
- If we have your email address on file, it will take you directly to register a password
- If we do not already have the email address on file for your account, you will be required to verify your address
- After address verification, you can choose to register using an email address already on file, via text or voicemail with a phone number already on file, or with your account number
- Once you submit your registration, you will receive an email with a link to verify your email address. If you don’t see it within a few minutes, please make sure you check your junk folder. It will come from your community’s name with the email address email@example.com with the subject “Please confirm your email address for your Portal account creation.” Once you have verified your email you will be able to log into the portal.
If you are having problems logging in, please call or email us.
You may login by selecting the button above. If you restrict pop-ups on your browser, the Portal will not open. Allowing pop-ups is required. See your browser’s help text for information on allowing pop-ups for this site.