Condominium communities require keen oversight of the maintenance and
financial condition of the association.
Washington State condominium associations are unique as they are subject to one of several different common interest ownership acts and the legal requirements for attached communities vary greatly. Trestle’s Condominium Practice thoroughly understands each act and the requirements they place on communities and Homeowners.
Through our advanced understanding of condominiums, building structures and complex maintenance responsibilities, the Condominium Practice at Trestle excels at helping Boards manage their communities. The Team proactively advises Board of Directors and community volunteers on recurring and preventative maintenance, and ensures grounds remain well-maintained year-round. We also meet all of the communities’ legal requirements while supporting and guiding Homeowners. The Practice also contains advanced expertise areas to address needs such as large-scale remediation projects, special assessments and loans, and complex insurance claim matters.
Stephanie was the first employee of Trestle Community Management. Through their collaborative efforts, Stephanie and Bob have helped Trestle grow and thrive. Entering the industry in 2009, Stephanie is an experienced manager with an in-depth knowledge of garden-style condominiums. Stephanie serves as an Advisory Community Manager, overseeing the Condominium Practice and leading a talented Team of knowledgeable and well-trained Community Association Managers.
Stephanie obtained her Bachelor of Arts from Central Washington University, has earned her Certified Manager of Community Associations and Association Management Specialist designations. She was nominated for the Washington State Chapter of Community Associations Institute Manager of the Year Award two times, has contributed to the chapter’s journal, and has also presented at statewide educational events.
- Finalist – Washington State Manager of the Year (WSCAI, October 2018)
- Finalist – Washington State Manager of the Year (WSCAI, October 2017)
- Promoted to Advisory Community Manager (Trestle Community Management, September 2019)
- Risk of Underinsurance in a Disaster (Washington State Community Association Journal, September 2020)
- Board Member Processes and Procedures, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, February 2021)
- Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal for Board Members, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, February 2021)
- Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal for Homeowners, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, February 2021)
- Understanding Trestle’s Delinquency Process, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, June 2021)
- Getting the Most Out of Trestle’s Management Reports, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, July 2021)
- Getting the Most Out of Trestle’s Financial Reports, (Trestle Community Management Webinar Series, July 2021)
- Central Washington University (Bachelor of Arts, 2007)
- Community Associations Institute (Association Management Specialist [AMS], 2016)
- Community Association Managers International Certification Board (Certified Manager of Community Associations [CMCA], 2015)
Community Associations Institute Continuing Education Courses
- M-100 The Essentials of Community Association Management
- M-201 Facilities Management
- M-202 Association Communications
- M-203 Community Leadership
- M-204 Community Governance
- M-205 Risk Management
- M-206 Financial Management
- M-310 Management Company Administration
- M-330 Advanced Insurance and Risk Management
- M-350 Manager and the Law
- M-360 Leadership Practices in Building Community