Oversight of compliance, architectural controls and adjacent natural area management are critical for the success of single-family home communities..
The Single-Family Homes Practice understands that home values are persevered in communities with consistently enforced aesthetic standards.
Through the implementation of streamlined compliance and architectural processes, the Single-Family-Home Practice is fully prepared to assist Homeowners and Board Members alike. Clear and concise Homeowner notices, and the full utilization of Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal allows the Team to serve its clients, offering accessible resources in addition to the assistance of knowledgeable experts. Management for single-family home communities requires experience in retention and detention pond management as well as natural area conservation including forested land and wetlands. The Team also proactively manages and maintains common areas, advising their clients of preventative measures to reduce future expenses.
CMCA, AMS, PCAM
Kelli has been a part of the community management services industry since 1992. She has extensive experience having served as a Director of Community Management and Vice President of Community Management. Kelli joined Trestle as a Senior Community Manager leading the Single-Family Homes and Home Developers Practices. Overseeing a committed and experienced Team of Managers, she concentrates on supporting newly developed community associations from well before the first home is built, through the transition to homeowners, and beyond. Kelli’s Single-Family Homes Practice specializes in the unique demands of single-family home communities.
Kelli obtained her Bachelor of Arts from California State Polytechnic University and has earned her Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), Association Management Specialist (AMS), and Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designations.
- California Polytechnic University (Bachelor of Science, 1988)
- Community Associations Institute (Professional Community Association Manager [PCAM], 1996)
- Community Associations Institute (Association Management Specialist [AMS])
- Community Association Managers International Certification Board (Certified Manager of Community Associations [CMCA])
Community Associations Institute Continuing Education Courses
- M-100 The Essentials of Community Association Management
- M-201 Facilities Management
- M-202 Association Communications
- M-203 Community Leadership
- M-204 Community Governance
- M-205 Risk Management
- M-206 Financial Management
- M-350 Manager and the Law
- M-370 Managing Developing Communities