Northwest Maintenance Services (NWMS) announced today their deployment of a powerful software solution from RazorSynch to aid with the company’s scheduling and management of its maintenance activities. The fully deployed software now allows NWMS to improve job scheduling integrity, worker assignment and dispatch efficiency, and effectively communicate status and work per formed to Trestle’s Community Managers for posting on Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.
“Trestle Community Management and NWMS constantly seek ways to apply technology to make interactions with Client owners and Board members more convenient and effective,” said Bob Brencic, Trestle President. “Our deployment of the award winning RazorSynch solution allows our companies to be most efficient in the jobs we perform, and most effective in communicating work order status when the combined with Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.
The RazorSynch deployment allows Trestle and Northwest Maintenance Services to:
- Improve job tracking and job scheduling for NWMS jobs,
- Communicate job status and a record of work performed in the Trestle My-Community Web Portal,
- Notify Trestle Community Managers when a NWMS Maintenance Technician is scheduled, on-site, and work completed,
- Perform job-to-job GPS route optimization to deploy Maintenance Technicians to the next job in the shortest amount of time possible,
- Deliver work forms and verified work task checklists for recurring grounds maintenance contracts.
Trestle is unique in providing powerful software and web portal solutions for community information at no additional charge to clients, thus avoiding the typically high cost and effort to create and maintain a specialized community web site.
Please contact Bob Brencic at Bob@TrestleCM.com or (425) 454-6404 for additional information, or to find out how you can use Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.