Trestle Community Management released today a new version of its My-Community Web Portal to provide an improved user experience to owners and Board members to obtain community information. The new release makes interaction even easier when not only using personal computers, but also enables usage from common mobile devices, such as tablets and cell phones.
Trestle has provided the My-Community web portal to clients for the last 4-years to provide quick and efficient self-help access to community information, day or night, 365-days per year.
“Trestle constantly seeks ways to apply technology to make interactions with Client owners and Board members more convenient and effective,” said Bob Brencic, Trestle President. “This My-Community Web Portal release provides a new modern user interface where owners and Board members can obtain access from any device, anywhere, any time.”
In the My-Community Web Portal Owners can do the following:
- Change contact information
- View assessment account history
- Pay assessments (key Association information is pre-filled)
- Report and track a maintenance issue for their unit
- View compliance history
- View/print Association documents such as meeting minutes, budgets and financial statements
Board Members have additional capabilities in their own secure area.
- Invoice review & approval
- Maintenance work orders for the entire community
- Compliance violations for the entire community
- Delinquencies and collection activities
- Other information in support of key decisions
Trestle is unique in providing a web portal for community information at no additional charge to clients, thus avoiding the typically high cost and effort to create and maintain a specialized community web site.
Please contact Bob Brencic at Bob@TrestleCM.com or (425) 454-6404 for additional information, or to find out how you can use Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.