Trestle Community Management announced today they advised Glendale Estates Condominiums in Bellevue, WA through a successful $1.5M reconstruction project that was delivered on time and on budget.
The project replaced all of the 52-home community’s decks, carports and their supporting structural “peeler” poles. The project also repaired wood rot and improved weatherproofing to protect against future damage, as well as replacing deck railings to bring them to current building code.
“This successful project is a perfect example of the deep experience and skills Trestle brings to large and complex reconstruction projects.,” said Bob Brencic, President of Trestle Community Management. “With Trestle, Board members have an experienced Community Manager on their team to advise and guide them through all aspects of a critical reconstruction project.”
For the Glendale Estates project, Trestle advised and guided the Glendale Estates Board of Directors in:
- Building the project team.
- Revising the governing documents to enable the association to obtain a loan.
- Contracting with an architect to provide designs and project management.
- Evaluating proposals by several contractors and selecting the finalist firm.
- Submitting all loan applications and supporting information to obtain a 15-year loan.
- Communicating all project aspects to owners and managed an association vote to approve the project.
- Implementing all special assessment efforts.
- Communicating ongoing project status with owners and the project progressed.
The project was completed in June-2018 after nearly 18-months of preplanning and preparation for all aspects of the project.
Please contact Bob Brencic, President of Trestle Community Management at Bob@TrestleCM.com or (425) 454-6404 for additional details.