Trestle Community Management today introduced the third-generation My-Community Web Portal for owners and Boards.
The new My-Community Web Portal Version 3.0 has a refreshed user interface and additional capabilities not previously available to provide an even better user experience in obtaining community or personal information, whether from a personal computer, tablet or cell phone.
“Trestle constantly seeks ways to apply technology to make interactions with Client owners and Board members more convenient and effective,” said Bob Brencic, Trestle President. “This My-Community Web Portal release provides a new modern user interface where owners and Board members can obtain access from any device, anywhere, any time.”
In the My-Community Web Portal Owners can do the following:
• Change contact information
• View assessment account history
• Pay assessments (key Association information is pre-filled)
• Report and track a maintenance issue for their unit
• View compliance history
• View/print Association documents such as meeting minutes, budgets and financial statements
Board Members have additional capabilities in their own secure area.
• Invoice review & approval
• Maintenance work orders for the entire community
• Compliance violations for the entire community
• Delinquencies and collection activities
• Other information in support of key decisions
Trestle is unique in providing a web portal for community information at no additional charge to clients, thus avoiding the typically high cost that can run in the thousands of dollars and high effort to create and maintain a specialized community web site.
Please contact Bob Brencic at Bob@TrestleCM.com or (425) 454-6404 for additional information, or to find out how you can use Trestle’s My-Community Web Portal.